Information about you and your activities when visiting the ACL web site (www.aclcargo,com), may be collected by ACL. ACL does not disclose or otherwise permit access to information identifiable with any particular customer, vendor or shipment other than as disclosed in this Privacy and Security Policy.
This information will be used, in aggregate form, to conduct marketing studies within ACL and to assist with improving and updating ACL's website.
While no security procedures are fool-proof, ACL maintains procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to the data it receives.
ACL will not, under normal circumstances, disclose any individually identifiable data about you or your shipment to any other third party. ACL may disclose individually identifiable data, but only in the following circumstances:
- Where disclosure is required by regional, national or international law, for example, in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or reports to government authorities.
- To companies that provide technical services to us, (such as website design and maintenance), and then only when such companies are bound to confidentiality with ACL.
- In connection with an audit.
- Where necessary to protect the interests of ACL or other participants in the shipments tracked on the ACL website, for example, in the event of suspected fraud or illegal activity.
- Where the customer has consented to or requested disclosure.
On some pages there are cookies of which we cannot inform you beforehand. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. These cookies guarantee that certain values are maintained while you visit the website. However, the storage of cookies in the browser can be disabled or the setting of your browser may be adjusted so that cookies are prevented from being stored.